Patent Pending – Video music created with GarageBand by Apple.
The QT-Trainer Kayak Simulator
- Our unique kayak exercise machine expedites core and total body conditioning, while simultaneously teaches correct kayaking technique.
- This efficient, impact-free, cross-workout product’s benefits extend throughout the body – toes to head; doesn’t build bulk, but tightens and tones
- The ‘QT’ perfectly compliments ellipticals, treadmills, walking, hiking, and bicycling.
- The adjustable OmniGear Resistance System, working in conjunction with our TransCatch Drive Train, scales up smooth, controlled, ergonomic workouts; with no strings attached!
- Variable resistance tensioning points control the workload in all dimensional planes.
- Guides the correct kayaking stroke form; hand height, shaft angle, body positioning.
- Set paddle shaft at shoulder height forces the user to paddle correctly.
- Correct Torso Rotation.
- Correct Forward Strokes.
- Correct Reverse Strokes.
- Correct Draw Strokes.
- Correct Sweep Strokes.
Compact, Portable, Quiet-in-Use, and Affordable
- Perfect for Physical Therapy; seating close to the floor promotes safe use.
- Allows close proximity of instructor/therapist; huge advantage for trainers and pupils.
- Quiet: user can exercise without disturbing others; perfect for watching television.
- Amazing space savings: 20 ft2 perimeter footprint; occupies minimum space during use.
- T-Paddle unit releases and clips into chassis for storage.
- Stores vertically in room, closet, or car trunk; ideal for gym/fitness classes (6 ft2).
- Two wheels under chassis; …pick it up and roll it to the corner.
Typical Morning Daily Workout
- Loosening the Core Warm-up.
- Torso Forward-and-Backs (50 each).
- Paddle Side-to-Sides (50 each).
- Torso Rollers (50 each).
- Torso Sweeps (50 each).
- Kayak Paddling Workout.
- Draw Strokes (50 each side).
- Correct Forward Strokes (100 each side).
- Correct Reverse Strokes (50 each side).
OmniGear Resistance System
- The OmniGear Resistance System is a stand alone product in it’s own right
- It has applications in other areas, such as rowing simulators.
- Spheres are almost exponentially efficient for braking applications.
- The braking torque of a sphere scales up proportionately to the CUBE of the ball radius.
- The ‘QT’ provides a substantial workout just from the dynamic/isotonic movements alone.
- Even tiny adjustments of pressure to the ball, affected by turning the knurl ring, add significant resistance
- No need for flailing ropes and loud fans.
- At the full resistance setting most users would be very challenged.
Trans-Catch Drive Train
- The TransCatch Drive Train converts the power of the stroke from the horizontal shaft and into the vertical drive shaft.
- Positive double wedges lock into negative double wedges to gives the effect of “The Catch Point”; same as a paddle blade would enter the water in a kayak.
- Resistance tensioning adjustments control paddle shaft rotation.
- Supports forward, reverse, and side strokes; as well as complex core body motions.
- Determines the exact natural feather of paddle blades.
Fully Adjustable Ergonomic Engineering
- Adjustable settings accommodate user heights from short to tall.
- The Footrest and OmniBall base are adjustable forwards and backwards
- The Seat also is adjustable forwards and backwards, as well as up/down, and tilting fore/aft.
- Height adjustment on vertical shaft sets paddle at optimum elevation.
- Rugged fabrication by computer-aided manufacturing processes (CNC milling processes / vacuum thermoforming / High Impact Polystyrene, ABS, PVC).
List of Major Components
- Base Chassis.
- Adjustable Foot Rest Assembly.
- Adjustable Seat Assembly.
- Adjustable OmniBall Resistance System Base Assembly.
- Vertical Drive Shaft.
- Trans-Catch Drive Train.
- Horizontal Paddle Shaft.
- Adjustable Mini Paddle Blades.
Future Versions Features and Benefits
- Ruggedized Model for Gym, School, and Healthcare Facility Therapy Users.
============== Patent Pending ==============
Kinematic Devices for Extraordinary Achievement
Performance Beyond The Preconceived!
© MyStroke Technology 2014 – Patents Pending